
That is the question I keep asking myself... meanwhile I'm collecting blog sites of family and friends at an alarming rate and checking for new posts way too often. I fought it as long as I could, subconsciously I must have known how habit forming this would become! lol
Blogging actually came along well after Elder Ry had been out in the mission field and well after I had already invested a lot of time in another website for family and friends to follow his mission journey. You can still view what we had on this previous mission site by following the link in the side bar.
With my discovery of the free, user-friendly blog world I really wanted to try this format to chronicle our second missionary son's journey, but in all fairness I could not justify this until I did something to improve or at least update what I'd begun for our first missionary.
Blogging actually came along well after Elder Ry had been out in the mission field and well after I had already invested a lot of time in another website for family and friends to follow his mission journey. You can still view what we had on this previous mission site by following the link in the side bar.
With my discovery of the free, user-friendly blog world I really wanted to try this format to chronicle our second missionary son's journey, but in all fairness I could not justify this until I did something to improve or at least update what I'd begun for our first missionary.
So there you have it, this blog was born to better share with you the final 5 months of Elder Ryler's mission! He's currently serving in Okinawa, Japan. And YES, he is serving in the exact location our family lived from 2002-2006!! Next up will be excerpts from his letters and anything else I can find time to add.
In the meantime, I hope you will enjoy what you see here and feel free to leave your comments and suggestions.
~Missionary Mom



No comments:
Post a Comment