May 16 Email and pix
Hi!
I’m so sorry to hear about Kyle! I just got a letter today from Greg from back in April about all their family and it was great to see how much they trust in the Lord!
Please tell the family that I said see-ya soon to Ky-man too! And that I love and miss you all so much! I know that the Lord is in control and that this is His will. I think that Kyle is dendoing with Park and I in the Spirit world, He did leave when he was 19!
Well we just got back from Nagasaki! It was a beautiful trip! We had a great zone conference and I got to see some old acquaintances!
Hi!
I’m so sorry to hear about Kyle! I just got a letter today from Greg from back in April about all their family and it was great to see how much they trust in the Lord!
Please tell the family that I said see-ya soon to Ky-man too! And that I love and miss you all so much! I know that the Lord is in control and that this is His will. I think that Kyle is dendoing with Park and I in the Spirit world, He did leave when he was 19!
Well we just got back from Nagasaki! It was a beautiful trip! We had a great zone conference and I got to see some old acquaintances!
The rest of the week was great! I couldn’t get the driver’s license in Oki so I’ll have to go through the test here in Fukuoka and do my best!
At the airport I took some pix of Island bro tee shirts and that was fun!
(when we lived in Okinawa we discovered this T-shirt shop
I got Elder Ryler and Elder Parker each a shirt
since they were brothers and they lived on an island!
So perfect! =o)
I got Elder Ryler and Elder Parker each a shirt
since they were brothers and they lived on an island!
So perfect! =o)
I got the pix of Tina’s baptism!!! That is so cool! I loved it! (see previous post)
I have to practice my clarinet for a concert on the 30th!
I also wanted to tell you that I got to play Skip-bo in Nagasaki with the YSA outreach activity! It reminded me of you so much! I did terribly and only got rid of one card!!! lol There were a lot of people playing so it was kinda slow but its all good!
I have to practice my clarinet for a concert on the 30th!
I also wanted to tell you that I got to play Skip-bo in Nagasaki with the YSA outreach activity! It reminded me of you so much! I did terribly and only got rid of one card!!! lol There were a lot of people playing so it was kinda slow but its all good!
(Elder Ry was my original Skip-Bo buddy
We loved to play at top speed and he would always win! lol)
We loved to play at top speed and he would always win! lol)

Elder Ry and his companion Elder Fujino
Elder Ry says: "He is so great.
He is a convert with an awesome testimony and fire!
He will go home at the end of this transfer"



No comments:
Post a Comment