Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Volcano explosion in Sakura jima!

Sakura-jima Volcano!

May 9 Email

Hi!!! We just got back from Kagoshima, we had Zone conference and Junkai, also I saw the volcano Sakura jima explode while down there, it is active and there is always ash coming out so they’re used to it, it wasn’t dangerous, but I couldn’t email until now!

Thanks so much for the awesome package!!! I just finished opening it and having so much fun!! Especially with the candy bar message!!! SO COOL AND FUN!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so glad that everything went so well with Tina’s baptism!
(more on this in the next post)

I hope you have a great Mommy’s day!! And I'll talk to you next week!

Elder Nielsen
Links:
Click here to read the BBC news article and watch a video of the eruption!
Click here to read the wikipedia article on Sakurajima.
Click here to see more images on a Volcanism blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment