Monday, June 22, 2009

June 20 Bday email for Mom & message to the fam!

Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 7:00 AM
(this is especially to me for the b-day but I decided to share it on the blog for all the other info and just the general sweetness!)

HAPPY AMAZING, TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I really do appreciate the great love and encouragement and support and fun and JOY and happiness and awesomeness and help and reminders and example you provide me and bro and dad especially me on my mission!!!!!!!

I got the France mission card today!!! Those really do provide some dendo fire!!! Especially the love written in them!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I’m going to try and write more snail mail sorry it’s mostly been email lately!

I’m sorry I couldn’t get more for your bday*!! Maybe I can get a Japan package together for you and Park too!!! Were going to be so busy but I’m glad that I’m busy too it is a good thing!
(Wow I’m using a lot of exclamations ne!!) lol

We got back from Kagoshima today and then the Iwaasas took us to Costco to get some groceries! So I drove to Kumamoto then switched with Sister Iwaasa to Kagoshima, then on the way home I drove up to Kumamoto again and switched with Sister Iwaasa! It was pretty and exciting and the scenery of pine treed mountains was so pretty! Everything went well with the junkais and the Zone conferences! Elder Inaba is very easy to teach and plan with. He is great and we work together well.

That is cool that you are going up to Bear Lake area! (Dad told me!!) Wish that Missionary** good luck for me and also tell Dee J and Clark and fam that I love them!

Well other than that this week has been busy with the Fukuoka and Nagasaki Zone conferences and lots of fun and work!! It is so amazing how much we learn each day!

Well I love you so mucha and I miss you and I can’t wait to talk to you next week! You’re amazing! subarashii!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday week! and feel lots of uber love oozing out of this email for you on your Birthday and beyond!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you do SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

Love Elder Nielsen!

Vocabulary:
dendo = missionary work
junkais = visits or meetings
ne = like we say "huh" or "isn't that true" or "don't you agree"
subarashii = wonderful

*Elder Ryler referred to a bday gift he sent me that was truly awesome! I love it! Watch for it on the back window of my car very soon!

**He also referred to a Missionary (whom we went to hear speak in the Bern ID ward yesterday) whose name actually is Elder Parker! He is the son of my cousin who lives in the Bear Lake area and her last name is Parker! Elder Parker has been called to serve in the Florida Jacksonville mission and will enter the Provo MTC on July 1st! We're always so thrilled to add another missionary to our map of "friends and family currently serving in the mission field"! =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment