“Today I have only a little time because we have to practice for the concert from 1-6 then the concert!
I’ll be going [to Okinawa] in a few weeks. Elder Workman is now in Taniyama and is doing great! The last visit there was GREAT!
I’ll be going [to Okinawa] in a few weeks. Elder Workman is now in Taniyama and is doing great! The last visit there was GREAT!
Umi budou (sea grapes)!! YUMMY!
This week has been great! I finally did get my drivers license on the 4th try at that super strict test. It was totally an answer to prayer that I passed and got a license!! I feel like this huge cloud was taken off of me!
We had a great Junkai with the Fukuoka Elders! They’re working so hard and we saw some great miracles! We found this one Chinese guy who is coming to church tomorrow and we had a great lesson with one man who committed to try praying to God!!! We then ate some curry that we fixed together!!! For lunch the next day we stopped at MK an all you can eat shabu shabu place! See pix with the pot in the middle of the table! YUMMY

Other than that I fully recovered and am healthy and we’ve been working in the Honbu and teaching some good lessons and preparing for today’s concert!
The little kid with my name badge on would not stop following me around after church so I got him to bring his friend to church next week! I hope he does!
I think that I needed to learn some more dendo fire and humility from this sickness and drivers license process so I'll be doing my best to apply that! I’m so excited to see lots of miracles and lots of fun too!
This week’s scripture: Alma 7:27!!!
Love Elder Ryler!!!”
We had a great Junkai with the Fukuoka Elders! They’re working so hard and we saw some great miracles! We found this one Chinese guy who is coming to church tomorrow and we had a great lesson with one man who committed to try praying to God!!! We then ate some curry that we fixed together!!! For lunch the next day we stopped at MK an all you can eat shabu shabu place! See pix with the pot in the middle of the table! YUMMY
Other than that I fully recovered and am healthy and we’ve been working in the Honbu and teaching some good lessons and preparing for today’s concert!
The little kid with my name badge on would not stop following me around after church so I got him to bring his friend to church next week! I hope he does!
I think that I needed to learn some more dendo fire and humility from this sickness and drivers license process so I'll be doing my best to apply that! I’m so excited to see lots of miracles and lots of fun too!
This week’s scripture: Alma 7:27!!!
Love Elder Ryler!!!”



No comments:
Post a Comment