Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 7:46 PM
I love driving here! It is great but a little scary in downtown Fukuoka it is so busy!
Well I’ll have to finish when we get back. We have to go to a hakata ramen place for lunch with some other Elders. Today is Elder Fujino’s last preparation day before going home so we're going to do something fun!
Talk to you soon!
Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 1:14 AM
The concert went really well and we should be getting a copy of the DVD at church tomorrow!! I think that the Lord helped me do my clarinet part it turned out really well!
Yeah I’ll be doing a whole bunch of airport runs and I’ll also be taking the new Mission President (President Margetts) all around the mission! Fukuoka is a pretty crazy busy city! I’m enjoying it though. I’m not as good at contacting on the streets as I am at knocking doors like I’ve been doing in all of my countryside areas! lol
I’ll actually have an opportunity again next week to go [to the Temple] with the returning missionaries!
Let’s see, this week's other things are that it has been so cool to see President Iwaasa receive revelation about where each missionary should be!
Yeah the apartment is really good. But it is really dark and not as [spacious] as it looks. It sure isn’t as clean as it is in that pic but I really do like it, it is a really nice place to live. I should have taken before pictures ne! yes 5 people can sleep there!
We got to wear the helping hands vest because Sister Iwaasa wanted us to help her take some stuff to the dump!
That picture of the Office Land was taken because it reminded me of my office supply loving mommy and me too!
No the little kid didn’t bring a friend unfortunately.
We’ve been really busy with a whole bunch of stuff and doing our best to dendo too. It is an interesting life but it is great! I rather enjoy office work. …it is going to get really busy as we help President Iwaasa with the transfers. I’ll keep up the good work and do my best!
I am so thankful for all [the] support and love!!
Talk to you next week!
Love Elder Nielsen



No comments:
Post a Comment