Then we drove back to Fukuoka and I was able to read your awesome emails but I didn't have enough time to respond.
So today we drove down to Nagasaki for branch conference and we had a really great time. The food after was really delicious too. The members there remembered me from when I came into Nagasaki on junkais and stuff and they treated us so well. The Margetts did a great job speaking for their first time in Japan!!
Well the Lord has really blessed us with a lot of other stuff this week too. Especially with inspiration on transfers for all these wonderful missionaries in Fukuoka. President Margetts relied heavily on us and so that was some pressure but we all really felt the Lord guiding us and helping us. I know that Christ is at the head of this work! It has been really interesting to see the organization of the church a little more with President Margetts!!!
Well I'm really excited to to see (I ACTUALLY SAID SEE) and hug (I ACTUALLY SAID HUG!) you at the airport.
Thank you so much for the bon voyage package! I'll share those masks with my returning doki. Also I really needed the bags that suck air out (I forgot what they're called, lol) THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE ALWAYS!!!!!
This is probably the last email from Japan!! I can't believe that this time has already come! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and love and support. I pray for you too. I'll keep going my very hardest till the end!!! I love you so much!!!!!
I'll see you on Friday!!!
Love Elder Nielsen.
PS. D&C 128:22
Vocabulary:
doki = district



No comments:
Post a Comment