Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 3 Email and pix

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I’m actually listening to Spirit of America from the Honbu computer!!
I can’t believe that we have 2 missionaries out [from our] family!!!

Unfortunately unless President Margetts wants us too
[travel with him to Oki] it is just pretty expensive to have us fly down there too. I really do want to go with him especially because he is going to visit the outer islands like Ishigaki and Naze too. But I'll do the Lord's will of course.

Those ZCs have been great!

This week I actually thought of that Scripture in Alma!!! And I wanted to be like that angel.
[Alma 29:1]

The
Sanshin playing was great! I really loved it. We played Shimanchu nu takara (Islander's treasure) and it went really well. We also threw President Iwaasa up into the air 3 times in gratitude. It was kind of scary but fun. He enjoyed it.

That Island of Okinawa is amazing. I am sabishii and ureshii to be at this point. I'll keep doing my best to work hard!

That is cool that Colton and Kameron are going on missions too! Tell them congratulations for me k?

Yeah I’m pretty excited to meet you at the airport. I’m a little trunky but even so I've still got time to make some things happen. I'll keep serving with all my heart.

Well this week has been great for me.

We said goodbye to President Iwaasa on Thursday at the Train station! That was really hard but we welcomed the Margetts in on the day before and they are really great too! I MEAN WOW!!!!! This is going to be really good. So we’ve been doing a lot of interviews and running around. Next week I probably won't be able to send email because we'll be in Kumamoto and will have driven around the whole island of Kyushu (which I’m really excited for). It’ll remind me of when we drove around Oahu except this will take a few days. lol I’ll do my best to send one off though!

Other than that this week we’ve been working hard and doing our best.

I’m so thankful for all that you do for me and I'll talk to you next week.
HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the work of the Lord and I LOVE YOU!

Love Elder Nielsen (Ryler) lol

PS. your signature [line] is really cool! (have you looked up
Crotone on Google? It is pretty cool!

PPS. there are only 2 APs in a mission.

PPPS. I’m going to work on humility and charity more this week!
Moroni 7:45

Vocabulary:
Honbu = mission home
ZCs = Zone Conferences
sabishii and ureshii = (I have no idea what these mean but I'm guessing - "happy and sad")

No comments:

Post a Comment