"WHAT AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!!
Packages and fun and miracles!
That is so cool that the farewell and everything went so well! That is so cool that so many friends showed up to see Park!!!! I bet he is so excited! That is fun that you took pix with me! I loved all the pix!!! HEE HEE
Sorry no pix this week the reader isn’t working! There were lots of my super happiness at the birthday love and our new apartment but I guess we’ll wait till next week.
I can’t believe that Parker is going to be set apart this week!!!!! HOLY COW! That is so cool! Good luck with the separate door thing and MTC awesomeness! The best 2 years in the hands of the Lord!
Elder Bednar comes tomorrow!!! It will be great!
Tina is still doing great for the 2nd of May! She is so good and humble! That will be a new member for all 4 branches in our area since I’ve been in Oki!
Guess what???????!!!!!!!!!! Just as I finished typing that we got a call from an Inamine san who wanted to meet today and go to church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!! He had gone to church in the past and is more ready now I guess!!! What an answer to prayer and fasting!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD! I love this church and the Lord!
So this week was great!!!!! Monday was a very special day!!!!! We had a lesson with Tina but before that the Dadivas took us out to eat at Coco’s for my birthday!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO It was great! They are so dang nice.
(Thanks for all the birthday) treats, especially those cookies Park! Those are SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!! I want to go through and name my joy at all the great and needed fun stuff that came but that would take too long. So I loved it all!!!!!!! I appreciate it so so so much! Easter and Birthday so close is fun ne?! Wow what a great week this has turned out to be.
On Tuesday Elder Hodgson and I went up to Nago to work with the Elders up there! The drive was beautiful and I loved the jungle! We walked a lot and I really appreciated how nice our apartment is!!!! They were doing great and we had a really fun junkai!
On Wednesday I junkaied with the Kadena Elders and tried to help them out some. They’re doing quite well now. We had a fun lesson with Nakandakari san. I’ve been learning a lot of uchina~ guchi (Okinawan dialect) and that has been really fun.
Guburiyashiga wanne~ kirisuto kyokwai nu munyaibiin!
(Excuse me; I’m a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.) COOL!
We rode our bikes out to Konbu which is past Courtney. We were asked to visit a member out there but they had moved to Naha. It reminded me of when Mom and I biked out there! It was way fun and we got a lot of good housing done too.
So the rest of the week we worked hard, cleaned house and taught lessons. I’ve seen a lot of beautiful deigo trees here!! The Lord is really helping our area and the Zone!! We’ll keep on doing our best and putting our trust in the Lord till the very end!
Have a great missionary week! Love Ryler Choro!"
No pix from the mission field this week but for Parker's farewell party we surprised him with a special guest appearance of Elder Ryler!! (well as close as we could come to it!)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment