Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 26, 2009 Called to serve in Fukuoka!

"Guess what! I was transferred to Fukuoka today! I got a call from President Iwaasa on Saturday and he asked me to be his assistant for this transfer! What a surprise and humbling experience. My preparation day will probably be Saturday my time, so I'll be able to do the normal email then, maybe. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!
Elder Ryler
"

Small email but big news!!
Click on "Fukuoka" above to learn more about this new area.
Click here to visit forvo.com and listen to the correct pronunciation.
Click on the link with the picture below to learn more about this Temple.

Interestingly enough, with this assignment Elder Ryler will get to live in the Fukuoka Temple!! Well connected to it since the Mission Home is located underneath the Fukuoka Temple!

Fukuoka Japan Temple

And President Iwaasa said unto the people of Okinawa:
Behold, the Spirit of the Lord has called him another way;
he has gone to the land of Fukuoka,
to assist the people of the Mission Home.

(adapted from Alma 22:4)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice missionary blog. Thank you for serving. Please consider adding a link to Mormon Messages. The church has been turning out a new videos each week and they're very powerful messages; http://www.youtube.com/MormonMessages

    ReplyDelete